Try this tasty and easy pakoray shared by Hameeda Kousar: Walthamstow, United Kingdom
Crispy and Tasty Pakoray
- Gram flour – 75 gm
- Potoato – 4 medium (cut in thinly slices)
- Onion – 1 big or 2 small cut in slices
- Green chili paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 1/4 bunch
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Soak potato and onion in water.
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, green chili paste, salt, coriander powder and turmeric powder, mix and make thick paste with water.
- Leave for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then squeeze onion and potato in gram flour mixture, mix and fry in medium hot oil until crispy and golden. Serve with green chutney.