How to Make Zeera (Cumin Seeds) Chicken, English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Zeera (Cumin Seeds) Chicken, English – Urdu Recipe
Zeera (Cumin Seeds) Chicken
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Onion – 1 medium
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- White cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Chapatti flour – 3 tbsp (dissolve in water)
- Take a wok, add oil and sauté ginger garlic paste, and then add thinly sliced onion and sauté.
- Now add chicken and fry until turns into white.
- Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt, mix well.
- Fry for 2 minutes then add 1 ½ glass of water along with white and black cumin seeds.
- Let it cook until boil, then cover and cook until chicken is done.
- Then add flour mixture and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Then put on dum and serve hot.