Samosa Chaat Recipe: English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
Samosa Chaat Recipe: English – Urdu
Samosa Chaat Recipe
- Potato samosay – 8
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Boiled chickpeas – 1 cup
- Boiled cubed potato – 1
- Yogurt – ½ kg (lightly blended with 4 tbsp sugar)
- Red tomato chutney – as required
- Green chutney – as required
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Green chillies – 4 chopped
- Fresh coriander – 4 tbsp chopped
- In a serving bowl, place samosay, then boiled potato, then chickpeas, then yogurt, then red chutney, then green chutney, then onion, then tomato, then green chillies and then fresh coriander.
- Serve this yummy chat on aftari or in snack.
Ingredients for Red Sauce:
- Red Tomatoes – 4
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Wash tomatoes, then roughly chop and cook in a pan, with 1 cup of water.
- Then let it cool down and blend and strain in muslin cloth.
- Now add this puree in a pan, along with garlic paste, red chilli powder, sugar and salt, cook until thick paste.
- When it’s done, let it cool down.
- Fill dry and clean bottles.
- Use whenever you want.