How to Prevent Breast Sagging
How to prevent breast sagging naturally. Having a firm and toned breasts is the dream of every woman, especially those with big bust, as they are the first to begin to notice before their fall. Unfortunately, most of the time, this is impossible. It is not a natural process, sagging breast, which inevitably occurs with aging and cause breasts to lose its elasticity and flexibility.
Breasts have no muscles, but are made up of fat, connective tissue and mammary glands, thus requiring constant care to keep shapely. Sagging breasts usually begin after age 40, but in many cases starts even earlier. Various studies confirm that in forty years, women skin is released and begins to show signs of aging. This is particularly true in the breasts, especially if the woman has been pregnant. Sagging breasts are not only caused by age and pregnancy. Other factors, such as menopause, nutritional deficiencies, vigorous exercise, rapid weight loss or gain, excessive tanning, smoking and using an ill-fitting bra can also affect breast shape.
You can recover the firmness of your breasts to make regular chest exercises, the use of masks, essential oils and vegetables or simply massage.
- If you often struggle with weight gain and loss and not constant optimal weight, will subsequently have a negative impact on their breasts as your skin especially covering her breasts, it loses its flexibility when stretched. Moreover, weight loss means losing chest fat happens faster compared to the reduction of fat in other parts of the body rhythm. After continuous stretch your skin sags over time.
- Skin is composed of cells that contain mostly water, according to experts at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals. If the body is deficient in water, that is, if the skin does not obtain the required amount of water, it becomes dull, flaky and dry. Lack of water causes premature aging of the skin of the breast as well, so it is less firm and soft.
- To avoid sagging breasts is vital to consume foods that are nutritionally rich that is rich in protein (protein deficiency leads to chest muscles lose their firmness and smoothness!), Vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and essential fats. Nutritional deficiencies usually cause sagging breasts because breast growth depends on nutrients. Foods that should be in your daily diet list are tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, onions, garlic, etc.
- Aloe Vera, incredible plant abundant in antioxidants, prevents the negative influence of free radicals and stimulates breast firmness. With its inherent characteristics tighten the skin, aloe vera is an excellent tool to combat sagging breasts. Apply some aloe vera gel on your breasts and gently massage in a circular motion for 10 minutes. Let it stay on your skin for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Do this 4-5 times per week for the desired effect.
- Push-ups are the easiest and most beneficial for breast firmness and exercise because they strengthen the pectoral muscles below the breasts. In general, they help shape your breasts and reduce fat deposits around the chest. Pectoral muscles can also be tightened by lifting weights, push ups, chest press, dumbbell press or any other type of exercise that has an effect on the muscles.