How to Protect your Face in Summer
How to Protect your Face in Summer. During the summer, your face can often come out in pimples and because the face is an important part of the human body, it’s necessary to take care of it. Most of the time, these pimples grow and get filled with pus. Because of this, it’s very important to wash the face 2-3 times in a day. It’s better if you wash your face just with water.
While going out of the house, make sure to keep your face protected from the sun, for example, by wearing a scarf, and when you return home, it’s necessary to wash the face.
- You can even spray your face with rosewater. With this, your face stays clean and fresh.
- Mostly, going out in the sun can cause your skin to blacken or to burn. So it’s important to wash your face and spray it with water, when you come home, with which your face will become fresh and fair.
- If your skin is oily, mix a few drops of lemon and honey in egg whites and apply on water for 10 minutes, before washing it with cold water.
- By doing this, the oiliness of your skin reduces, and the chance of pimples is lessened.
- A mud mask for oily skin is also ideal.
- For scrubbing, mix barley flour, gram flour and yoghurt, and scrub with this mixture.
- By using this scrub, dead cells come out and your face becomes fresh.
- You can also mix sugar in yoghurt for scrubbing.
- The citric acid in yoghurt kills bacteria.
- With this, your current pimples don’t just disappear, but no new ones come out, either.
- This also controls freckles. Mix rose petals with acacia saplings and mash them, wash your face properly and use this paste like a mask and wash your face after 10 minutes with cold water.
- With this, pimples don’t come out, and your colour is also cleansed.
- To finish the affects of sunburn, papaya is also a good medicine.
- Get one spoon of ripe papaya pulp, one spoon of dry milk powder and three drops of lemon.
- Mix them together and apply it to your face as a mask, and then wash it with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
- This immediately cures your sunburnt skin.