Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe | Pak Ladies
Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe
HYDERABADI MUTTON BIRYANI RECIPE
- 1 kg Rice
- 1 kg Mutton
- 10 gms Cardamom
- 10 gms Cinnamon
- 10 gms Cummin seeds
- 10 gms Cloves
- 40 gms Ginger
- 20 gms Garlic
- 100 gms Green Chillies
- 50 gms Fried Onion
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- 1 bunch Pudina
- 2 Lemon
- 1/4 Curd
- 1/4 kg Ghee
How to make meat biryani:
- Wash mutton and take it in a vessel. Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
- Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
- Take 2 litres of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
- When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer.
- Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
- Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
- Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
- Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 15 minutes.
- Hyderabadi mutton biryani is ready to serve.