We like ice cream in any kind of flavour, but if you add some fruits, fruit sauces and nuts, called ice cream sundae, it will make an enormous flavour in this delicious dessert. Now you don’t need to go to an ice cream parlour, yummy ice cream ready in minutes.
Ice Cream Sundae
For serving dish:
- Banana or mix fruits – as required
- Vanilla ice cream – as required
- Wiped cream – as required
- Pineapple sauce – as required
- Chocolate sauce – as required
- Dry fruits – as required
Ingredients for pineapple sauce:
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
Mix all three things and cook until thick sauce, remove from heat and chill.
Ingredients for chocolate sauce:
- Milk – 2/3 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Coco powder – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tsp
- Peanut butter – 2 tbsp
Mix all above ingredients, cook until thick sauce, remove from heat and chill.
- Take an ice cream glass or dish, put banana splits or mix fruit, then pineapple sauce.
- Then ice cream scope, then pineapple sauce.
- Then ice cream, then chocolate sauce.
- Then wiped cream and on top chopped nuts.
- You can use any flavour of ice cream.