Kachi Kadhi Recipe: Traditional Indian Curry |
Kachi Kadhi Recipe: Traditional Indian Curry
- Yoghurt – 2 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6
- Green chillies – 2 cut in half
- Green chilli paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – ½ tsp
- Garlic cloves – 2 crushed
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chopped fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Take a bowl add lightly blended yogurt, green chilli paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt and water.
- You can add more water if you do not want a thick consistency just like butter milk, mix well.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds chopped or crushed garlic and curry leaves.
- When the seeds start to splutter add green chillies stir for a few seconds and add the yogurt mix keep stirring.
- Do not boil just heat through and turn of the gas.
- Garnish with coriander leaves now.
- Serve with boil rice or khichri.