- 250 gm Lady finger (washed and pat dry)
- 1 Onion(thinly sliced)
- 2 Sliced Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Gram flour
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried Mango Powder
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
• Slit ladyfinger into thin slices.
• Take a kadhai with oil and heat it.
• Fry ladyfinger slices until they turn crispy and golden brown.
• Keep fried ladyfinger separate.
• Leave about 2 tbsp oil in kadhai and drain the rest.
• Add cumin seeds and green chillies and fry for about 30 seconds.
• Add onion slices and fry again until light brown.
• Add mango powder, gram flour and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
• Now add fried ladyfinger and remaining ingredients.
• Mix them properly. Heat for few seconds and remove from the flame.
• Kadhai Bhindi is ready, garnished with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.