Yummy and delicious Kashmiri Chai Recipe Shared By Marium Hamid, Arksansas.
Kashmiri Chai Recipe
- Water – 10 Cups
- Kashmiri Tea Leaves – 3 Tbsp
- Cooking Soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Green cardamoms – 6 Crushed
- Milk – As Desired
- Sugar – to taste
Few Almonds and Pistachios, Crushed.
- Mix everything except Milk, Almond and Pistachios in kettle and bring to boil till water reduced to half.
- Reduced heat and add cold water (approx 4 to 5 cups), simmer and mix well till its colour changed to pink.
- Add milk and simmer 5 minutes more in low heat.
- Transfer it in cups and sprinkle crushed almonds and pistachios.