Keri Ka Sharbat: English - Urdu Recipe
Keri Ka Sharbat: English – Urdu Recipe
Keri Ka Sharbat (Raw Mango Drink)
- Raw mangos – 1 kg
- Sugar – 1kg
- Lemon – 4
- Black salt – 1 pinch
- Water – 2 litres
- Mint – few leaves
- Boil raw mangoes with water in stainless pan.
- When the mangoes are done take them off the heat and let them cool down.
- Now take out the seeds and blend this mixture in blender.
- Now put this mixture again in pan along with sugar and cook.
- When the sugar dissolves, add lemon juice and black salt.
- When it completely cools down, put it in the fridge.
- To serve, pour two tablespoons of this mixture in a glass of water.
- Then add ice and a few leaves of mint.
- If you want to freeze it, pour the mixture into an ice tray, and when the cubes are formed, pour them into a bag and keep it in the freezer.
- When you want to serve it, add two cubes to a glass of water and a few leaves of mint.
- This drink saves you from heat and sunstroke, especially give it to your kids when they come back from school in summer.