Khatti Meethi Chaat Recipe
Khatti Meethi Chaat Recipe in Urdu and English, everyone likes in ramadan Aftari.
Ingredients for Papri:
- Flour – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Mix flour and salt and make dough with water and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then roll down and cut in slices.
- Deep fry in oil till crispy.
Ingredients to prepare Chaat:
- Boiled potatoes – 2 (cut in cubes)
- Yogurt – 500g (mix 2 tbsp and 1 tsp)
- Chopped onion – 1
- Fresh coriander – as required
- Green chillies chopped – 5
- Chaat masala – to taste
- Chickpeas – 250g
- Sweet chutney – as required
Ingredients for Sweet chutney:
- Dates – 8
- Water – ½ cup
- Tamarind – ½ cup
- Jaggery – ½ cup
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Black salt – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Whole red chillies – 8
- Fry whole red chillies, soak tamarind in ½ cup of water and strain.
- Grind all ingredients in grinder and make smooth paste.
- Then cook in pan until becomes smooth chutney.
- Now prepare all the ingredients in layers on a serving dish.
- First of all, take a bowl, add boiled potatoes, chickpeas, some sweet chutney, onion, green chillies and fresh coriander and mix well.
- Now put chaat mixture in serving dish, then yogurt, then sweet chutney, then chaat masala, then chopped onion, then chopped green chillies, then chopped fresh coriander and finally papri crumbs, and serve.