- Fresh milk – 2 liter
- Rice – 1/2 cup soaked for 15 minutes
- Green cardamoms – 8 (ground with 1 tsp sugar)
- Almond and pistachio – as required (soaked in warm water, peeled and chopped)
- Condensed milk – 1 tin or 397 gm
- Sugar – 1 1/2 cup
- Kalakand – 1 cup
- Silver paper – 2
- Take a pan, add milk and cook on low heat until it’s reduced by half, then add rice, cardamoms and sugar. keep stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Take it off of the flame, after 15 minutes add condensed milk and dry nuts.
- Now put in pot and let it cool down.
- Garnish with crushed kalakand, chopped nuts and silver paper.