Khoya Kulfi Recipe: English – Urdu |
- Milk – 1 1/4 litre
- Khoya – 250g
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Green cardamoms – 2
- Bread slices – 2
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Put sugar and green cardamoms in milk and cook on low heat until it’s reduced to 750 ml.
- Then add bread slices and corn flour (mix in little bit of water).
- Cook for another 10 minutes and take it off the heat and let it cool down.
- Now add khoya and put it in the grinder and grind until milk and khoya mix well.
- Then put this mixture in bowl or kulfi mold and put in deep freezer so that it freezes nicely.
- Then serve.