You may have tried seekh kabab before, but this khoya seekh kabab recipe contains khoya, which gives it a special taste. If, however, you don’t have khoya because it’s not available where you live, you can use cottage cheese or ricotta cheese instead.
Khoya Seekh Kabab Recipe by Sara Riaz
- Mince – 1/2 kg (ask butcher to grind meat twice and then grind in
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Onion – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 1
- Khoya – 125 gm
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Thinly chop onion, coriander and green chili.
- Mix in grinded mince along with salt, red chili, garam masala, khoya, ginger garlic and ghee.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Then skew on square shaped skewers.
- BBQ or bake in oven, or cook in pan and give smoke of charcoal.