How to Make Kofta Kebabs: English - Urdu Recipe Pak Ladies
How to Make Kofta Kebabs: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Kofta Kebabs
- Mutton mince – ½ kg
- Fresh coriander – 5 tbsp
- Walnut – 5 tbsp (coarsely ground)
- Salt – to taste or ¾ tsp
- Cumin seeds – 2 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1 tsp
- Bread slices – 2
- Baking soda – 1 pinch
- Garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Mint – 2 tbsp
- Small onion – 6
- Small tomatoes – 6
- Lemon juice – 6
- Drain water from mince and keep in a cold place. In a bowl put mince, salt, garlic paste, bread crumbs, walnut, cumin seeds, chopped fresh coriander, chopped mint, soda and black and mix them well.
- Now make kofta shapes, skew on skewers with onion cubes and small tomatoes.
- BBQ or grill. During cooking, apply oil with brush and squeeze lemon juice.
- Serve with boil rice.