Kulfi Falooda Recipe Pakistani
- Spaghetti ( use the thinnest variety available)
- Vanilla Ice cream 4 scoops
- Cold Milk 1/2 cup
- Rose Syrup
- Crushed Ice
- Chopped Almonds and pistachios
- Take the spaghetti and cook in a deep sauce pan in plenty of water.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, discard all the water and wash the spaghetti under cold running water.
- Take a tall glass, Put some crushed Ice.
- Pour the milk in the glass, add almonds and pistachios
- Add one or two scoops of ice cream
- Add the cooked spaghetti.
- Mix it up slightly.
- Pour the rose syrup on top and stir.
You can also sprinkle some kewra water for flavour.