You tried many types of trifle but you never tried this unique kunafa strawberry trifle, which contains fruit, custard and kataifi pastry. You can make this dessert for dinner parties or for birthday parties, as we know kids love trifle and this recipe contains lots of healthy ingredients, such as strawberries and dry nuts.
Also try: Yummy Summer Trifle
Kunafa Strawberry Trifle
- Milk – 4 cup
- Custard powder – 6 tbsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Kataifi Shredded fillo dough – 500 gm
- Fresh cream- 3 cup
- Chopped nuts – 2 tbsp
- Icing sugar – 1/2 cup
- Sliced strawberries – as required
- In a pan, add custard powder, sugar and milk, mix and put on flame and cook until it becomes a thick custard.
- Then put it in a dish and leave in the fridge to cool completely.
- Spread kataifi pastry dough on oven dish and bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees.
- During the baking time, every few minutes take the dish out of the oven and turn the sides of pastry using two spoons.
- Let it cool in the oven to become a golden color, and let it cool completely.
- Take a trifle dish and place sliced strawberries at the bottom of the dish.
- Then place some Kunafa, then some of the custard and strawberries and repeat this process as required.
- Pour whipped cream on top, garnish with some Kunafa, nuts and strawberries.
- Serve chilled.