Ladoo ki Kheer: English – Urdu Recipe |
Ladoo ki Kheer
- Ground rice – 2 ½ tbsp
- Sugar – to taste
- Milk – 1 ½ litre
- Dry dates – 8 to 10
- Moti choor ke ladoo – 4 to 5
- Raisins – as required
- Pistachio, almond and chopped coconut – as required
- In pan boil milk, when milk starts boiling; add chopped dry dates and cook until it softens.
- Then add ground rice and cook on low heat.
- When rice is done well, add ladoo and cook until mixture turns into thick form.
- Then add sugar and when sugar dissolves, add dry fruits mix and take it off of the flame.
- Let it cool down then garnish with dry fruits and serve.