Lahori Chana Chaat by Shireen Anwer
Lahori chana chaat by Shireen Anwer is a tasty and delicious recipe that is perfect for Ramadan, so maybe try it this year for a wonderful Iftar!
- Boiled chickepeas – 250gm
- Boiled potato – 1 cup cut in cubes
- Chopped green chilies – 4
- Chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Fried crushed cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Red crushed chili – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Tamarind sauce – 1/2 cup
- Crushed papdi – 1 cup
- Take a bowl, add chicpeas, potato, green chilies, onion, lemon juice, sugar, cumin seeds, red chili powder, red crushed chili, chaat masala, salt, tomato and fresh coriander, mix well.
- Now garnish with fresh coriander, tamarind sauce and papdi and serve.
For more chaat recipes: How to Make Khati Meethi Fruit Chaat