You can serve this lemon rosemary chicken drumsticks recipe with stir fried onion with garlic. For a rich, balanced and unique plate of food you can serve it with baked potato, green salad and black olive.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Chicken drumsticks – 8
- Lemon – 2
- Garlic bulb – 1
- White vinegar – 150 ml
- Olive oil – 60 ml
- Bay leaves – 2
- Sprigs of rosemary – 4
- Peppercorns – 1 tsp
- Black pepper
- Wash the lemons, dry them and cut into wedges.
- Also wash the chicken drumsticks, dry with paper towels and sprinkle some salt and black pepper.
- Heat up oil in a pan and sauté chicken for 5 minutes, until browned on all sides.
- Put it in a plate and remove the excess oil.
- Separate the cloves of garlic, wash them and dry them.
- Put the pan back on the heat and add chicken, garlic, lemons, bay leaves, rosemary and peppercorns.
- Fry a bit, add vinegar then let it evaporate over high heat and pour 1 cup of water.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Divide the chicken into 4 plates with cooking juice, lemons and garlic and serve immediately.