Machli ki Karahi
Pakladies website taught you many types of fish recipes. Now try this tasty and easy machli ki karahi, you can eat with naan or plain boiled rice. You can make it spicy according to your taste.
- Roho or surmai fish – 1 kg
- White vinegar – ½ cup
- Tomatoes – 4 chopped
- Red crushed chili – 1 tbsp
- Green chilies – 8 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Ginger – 2 Inch piece chopped
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Lemons – 3
- Fresh coriander – 1 tbsp chopped
- Oil – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Cut fish in small pieces and apply lemon juice and vinegar, leave for 20 minutes.
- Then wash and put it in the strainer.
- Then fry in little bit of oil until golden brown.
- Meanwhile roughly grind dry coriander, cumin seeds and black pepper, set aside.
- Take a wok, add yogurt, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, crushed red chili and garam masala powder, cook until water dries.
- Now add fried fish along with salt, lemon juice and grinded masala.
- Then gradually add 1 cup of oil while frying.
- When oil comes on surface add fresh coriander and chopped ginger.
- Serve with naan.