Makhani Chicken Boti Recipe, when you spell the name of this recipe automatically, you can find this recipe cooked in butter and this is rich and delicious chicken cooked with spices and butter. You can serve with naan or vegetable rice. It will be a good combination of chicken and rice.
Makhani Chicken Boti Recipe
Serving – 4
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Crushed red pepper – 1 tsp
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted and crushed – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp heaped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Ghee or oil – 2 tbsp
- Ginger thinly sliced – 2 tbsp
- Green chilies – 4 cut length wise
- Take a bowl and marinate chicken with yogurt, Salt, Chili powder, Crushed red pepper, fried crushed cumin seeds, garam masala powder, Turmeric powder, Lemon juice and Ginger garlic paste.
- Leave for 1 or 2 hour.
- Take a pan and heat up butter and ghee.
- Now add marinated chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then Cover and cook until chicken is tender.
- When it’s done, garnish with green chilies and ginger.
- Serve with naan or chappaties.
- You can cook this recipe in oven or skew on skewer and BBQ or grill.