Mango Lassi Recipe
This delicious mango lassi recipe will keep you refreshed throughout the entire hot summer.
- 1 cup Alphonso Mango pulp (or more if you like)
- 1 cup plain non fat yogurt
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar (Optional)
- A pinch of saffron threads
- 1/4 tsp Mango essence (Optional)
- Whirl mango, yogurt, cardamom powder, saffron, salt, mango essence & water in a blender till smooth.
- Give it a taste and adjust sugar if you prefer.
- Pour into tall glasses.
- Garnish with mint.