Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake
This Mediterranean Salmon Tray Bake takes just minutes to make, then put it in the oven to create a wonderful family meal packed with the kind of flavour that will make your taste buds dance with joy.
- Mediterranean Vegetables With Cherry Tomatoes – 350 g
- Crispy Potatoes – 500 g
- Frozen Salmon Fillets – 400 g
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Dried Oregano – 2 tsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C/180 C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the vegetables and potatoes on 1 large or 2 small baking trays.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven then top the vegetables with salmon.
- Mix the oil, lemon juice and oregano together.
- Brush onto the fish, then drizzle the rest over the vegetables.
- Cook in the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!