Milk bath offers several benefits for the skin. Epsom salt, essential oils and other milk bath additives provide you additional benefits. Lactic acid in milk leaves your skin feeling soft, removes dead skin cells, clean and supple.
The fat and protein in the milk provides this immediate benefit in your bath water. The milk also helps exfoliate the skin for additional softness. Lactic acid in milk helps clean and soften the skin. The milk hydrates the skin, preventing dryness.
A milk bath is also good for some of the irritation of eczema and provides relaxation. Taking a milk bath at the end of the day can reduce the stress of your day. Lactic acid in milk may help remove dead skin cells; it also encourages skin cell renewal, reduce some of the darkening that naturally occurs as your skin ages, like dark neck, rough heels etc.
Milk Bath for Dark Body Parts
- Crushed oats – 200gm
- Marigold Absolute (Gainday ke Phool) – 2 tbsp leaves
- Rose water – as required
- Lavender oil – few drops
- Glycolic acid cream – 2 tsp
- Epsom salt – 1 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Mix oats, Marigold Absolute flower leaves, rose water, lavender oil, glycolic acid cream, Epsom salt and baking soda in a bath tub or bucket.
- Apply all over your body and massage with soft brush, after 25 to 30 minutes take a shower.
- Along with milk bath, every day take 500 mg of vitamin C tablets.
- If you can not find any of the ingredients, you can use milk, rose petals, lavender oil and honey in water and take milk bath.