Mumbai Egg Bhurji Recipe
Easy and delicious Mumbai Egg Bhurji Recipe serve with parathas and enjoy yummy breakfast. Great idea for Ramazan sehri.
- Eggs – 8
- Tomato – 3
- Onion – 2
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Capsicum – 2 tbsp julienne cut
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp chopped
- Green chili – 3 to 4 chopped
- Take a pan, heat up oil and fry onion until light pink.
- Then add chopped tomato, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste and salt, fry well.
- When its done, add egg one by one and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then break the eggs with the spoon and cook on dum for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with capsicum, fresh coriander and green chili.
- Serve with parathas and enjoy yummy breakfast.