Mutanjan zarda recipe is sweet rice recipe made with multiple colors, sweets, nuts and khoya. this is the quickest recipe of mutanjan, try you will love this recipe for any occasion or party.
Mutanjan Zarda Recipe
- Boiled sella rice – 1/2 kg
- Sugar – 250 gm
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Khoya – 250 gm
- Chum chum – 250 gm
- Almond – 25 gm
- Pistachio – 25 gm
- Coconut – 25 gm
- Asrafiyaan – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Green cardamoms – 4
- Green, red and yellow food color – 1 pinch each
- Kewra water – 1 tbsp
- Take a pan, heat up 1 tbsp ghee and fry dry nuts and take them out.
- Now take another pan, heat up ghee, add cardamom, fry for 1 sec.
- Then add sugar and water, cook until sugar dissolves.
- Then add boiled rice in sugar syrup and mix well.
- Now on top add food colors on different parts.
- Then sprinkle kewra water.
- Then half dry nuts and candid fruits.
- Then cover and put on dum for 30 minutes.
- When it’s done, garnish with chum chum, dry nuts, khoya, silver paper and candied fruits.