Mutton chops BBQ really delicious and easy to make. You will have unique flavour due to Italian herbs with BBQ.
Mutton Chops BBQ
- Mutton chops – 1kg
- Oregano – 1 tbsp
- Thyme – ½ tbsp
- Rosemary – 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste – 3 tbsp
- Paprika powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Basil – 1 tbsp
- Papaya paste – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- First wash mutton chops, then ponder them.
- Now apply papaya paste and leave for 2 hours.
- Then put all dry ingredients in a bowl, mix them, add oil and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on chops and leave for 10 minutes.
- BBQ or grill. Serve with salad.