How to Cook Mutton Chops Bhuna: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Cook Mutton Chops Bhuna: English – Urdu Recipe
Mutton Chops Bhuna
- Mutton chops – 1kg
- Tomatoes – 2
- Onions – thin slice
- Yogurt – 125g
- Green chillies – 4
- Ginger, garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Tomato puree – 2tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg mace powder – ½ tbsp
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Fry onion in oil until pink then put ginger garlic paste.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and add chops and cook till water of chops dry.
- Now add tomatoes, green chillies and yogurt, mixes all.
- Cook until yogurt and tomatoes cooked well.
- After 5 minutes add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, nutmeg and mace powder and mix them well now put tomato puree, mix all….after two minutes add garam masala powder.
- Include 1 glass of water, increase flame and cover, when steam make then slow flame and cook until tender.
- Garnish and serve.