How to Make Mutton Maghaz Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe
How to Make Mutton Maghaz Karahi, English / Urdu Recipe
Mutton Maghaz Karahi
- Mutton – 1 kg (boiled)
- Mutton brain – 1 (boiled)
- Tomato – 3
- Green chilies – 8 to 10
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil – 4 to 5 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala – to taste
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 1 bunch
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon – 1
- Take a pan, put oil and fry ginger garlic paste, then add chopped tomato.
- When the tomato softens, add red chili powder, salt and garam masala powder and fry well.
- Now add brain and fry for 1 minute, then add mutton, fry a bit, cover and cook until tomato water dries.
- Then add chopped green chilies and fry well.
- Add chaat masala and butter, mix well.
- Serve green coriander and lemon.