Mutton with Green Chillies and Ginger: English - Urdu Recipe
Mutton with Green Chillies and Ginger: English – Urdu Recipe
Mutton with Green Chillies and Ginger
- Mutton – 1 kg
- Onion – 2 to 3
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Capsicum – 1 or 2
- Ginger – 1/3 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Green chillies – 6 to 8
- Boil mutton with the ginger garlic paste.
- Take wok, put oil in it, heat it up and put chopped onion and ginger flaks and sauté.
- Now add mutton and fry for 2 min, then put salt and black pepper and fry.
- Use mutton stock during cooking.
- After 2 minutes put green chillies and capsicum in julienne cut, now add vinegar and mix well.
- Now add left over stock and 1 tbsp of ginger flaks and put on dum.
- When done, serve with the garnishing of ginger and chopped tomatoes.