Naidu Chicken: English – Urdu Recipe |
How to Make Naidu Chicken
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 kg Chicken pieces cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Curry leaves
- 5 cloves crushed Garlic
- 6 Green Chillies cut lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Mix turmeric, chilli powder; salt and chicken pieces 1/2 an hour before cooking.
- Heat oil; add curry leaves, garlic, green chillies and onions. Fry till golden brown.
- Add the marinated chicken, garam masala and fry it on medium heat until the chicken gets totally cooked.
- And when oil separates turn off the heat.