Namkeen Balochi Chops: English- Urdu Recipe |
Namkeen Balochi Chops
- Lamb chops – 1 kg
- Papaya paste – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Whole cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- Wash chops and pat dry.
- Now apply papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper and cumin seeds, mix well and leave for 2 hours.
- Then take a pan, add ghee and marinated chops.
- Cook on medium heat until it’s done and water dries out.
- Then fry well and squeeze lemon juice.
- Serve with fresh coriander and black pepper.