How to Make Namkeen (Salted) Roast, English / Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
How to Make Namkeen (Salted) Roast, English / Urdu Recipe
- Lamb or sheep meat (neck, chops and back chops) – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Sheep fat – according to meat
- Cut meat pieces in big size, chops pieces should be join in three parts of chops.
- Wash meat well and put in pot (if available) along with ½ cup of water and salt.
- Cook on high heat until evaporates, then add fat and cover, seal with flour dough and let it cook for 45 minutes on low heat.
- Then serve as it is or like a bit dry, then fry on high heat until water dries.
- Serve with daal mash or daal chana, any kind of fry vegetable and naan.