What causes excess facial hair in women
It will be vulnerable to the growing excess hair on the face and body if the level of male hormones rise above the normal level in your body. Your body produces male hormones called androgens by a small amount. However, if the production is in excessive amounts of due to a medical condition then you can have unwanted and excess facial hair.
One of the medical conditions that cause hirsutism is known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). In this condition, benign cysts are on your ovaries and disrupt hormone production. This results in a decrease in fertility and also affects the regularity of their menstrual cycles. According to the National Institutes of Health, if you are a patient with polycystic ovary syndrome, then you can develop severe acne, weight gain and diabetes.
Disorders of the adrenal glands can also cause hormonal imbalances that can lead to excessive facial hair growth in women. Hirsutism is a hereditary condition, so if someone in your family suffers from it, then there is a high probability that you will end up inheriting it too.
How to treat excess facial hair in women
Having understood the causes of excess facial hair, you must be wondering how to treat it. The following are some treatment methods that are natural ways to get rid of facial hair.
Everybody wants to have really smooth beauty baby bottom kind of skin. If you use these masks you should see results in a few weeks. Keep in mind that the longer you use the mask the better results you get on top the less you are going to have to use in the future.
If you have decided to get rid of unwanted hair and you are investigating various techniques to remove, how laser, electrolysis, permanent hair removal, etc. You have to try some home remedies for hair removal for some days. You can succeed in saving a lot of money to get the elimination of unwanted hair in an easy and inexpensive way. With time you will see the results staying permanently. With drugstore products, you always find unwanted hairs coming back, and with this mask you can easily find the ingredients in your kitchen, the local supermarket or any Asian store.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Facial Hair
Gram flour and Turmeric powder Mask for removal of unwanted facial hair
- Gram flour – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Milk – as required
- Turmeric powder – 2 tsp
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, salt and turmeric powder, mix well.
- Then add milk and make thick paste.
- Apply this paste in the direction of the hair growth.
- Leave it on until mask is dry.
- Then gently rub in the opposite of the hair growth.
- Then rinse it off and apply any kind of moisturiser.
Plain flour Mask for removal of unwanted facial hair
- Extra virgin coconut oil – 1/2 tsp
- Water- as required
- Plain flour – 3 tbsp
- Apply coconut oil on affected area and massage well.
- Then make a thick paste flour with water and apply on unwanted hair in the direction of hair growth.
- When it´s 90% dry, gently rub upwards and outwards until it’s almost gone.
- Then wash it off your face with plain water.
- Then apply cold green tea, serum or any kind of moisturizer.
Egg and Cornstarch Mask for removal of unwanted facial hair
- Egg white – 1
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Cornstarch – 1/2 tbsp
- Mix the sugar and corn flour with egg white.
- Beat until smooth.
- Then apply this mask on your face and let it dry.
- Once dry, it will become a thin mask attached to the face.
- Strip of this egg mask with a firm hand to remove the hair with it, be careful not to hurt yourself when pulling.
Gram flour and Milk Mask for Removal of Unwanted Facial Hair
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Milk – as required
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh cream – 1 tsp
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl and make thick paste with milk.
- Apply on your face, leave for 25 minutes.
- Then remove, rub the palms in opposite direction of hair growth.