Delicious New York cheesecake ice cream recipe is a fabulous ice cream mixture, especially with a swirl of buttery digestive biscuit crumbs to copy the texture of a cheesecake base.
New York Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Egg yolks – 2
- Icing Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cream Cheese – 200 gm/8 oz
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Condensed Milk – ½ tin
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Whipped Cream – 400 ml/2 packets
- Butter (melted) – 3 tbsp
- Digestive Biscuits Crumbs – ½ cup
- Take a bowl, add egg yolks with icing sugar and beat till thick and creamy.
- Then add cream cheese beat well along with lemon juice.
- Then add condensed milk and vanilla essence, beat for 5 seconds.
- Then add whipped cream and beat well.
- Pour this mixture in an air tight container and freeze until its half freeze.
- Now mix butter with biscuits crumbs and fold in the ice cream, stir just once or twice to swirl.
- Freeze until well frozen.
- Take out 15 minutes before serving to soften.