Noorjahani Kabab: English - Urdu Recipe
Noorjahani Kabab: English – Urdu Recipe
- Lamb mince – ½ kg (thinly ground)
- Shaan chapli kebab masala – 1 packet
- Chopped onion – 2 tbsp
- Green chilli – 4
- Fresh coriander – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Tomato – 1 (cubes)
- Onion – 2 (cubes)
- Capsicum – 1 (cubes)
- Fresh coriander and green chilies – as required
- Take a bowl, add mince, chapli kebab masala, chopped onion, egg, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander, ginger garlic paste and corn flour, mix well and make kebab shapes.
- Now take a wok and put oil, heat it up, add onion and sauté, then spread a layer of kebabs.
- Cook for 5 minutes, during cooking don’t turn with spoon.
- When both sides are cooked and brown, and then add tomato and capsicum stir fry for 5 minutes and serve with fresh coriander and green chilies.