Palak and Baingan Bhaji Resipe
Tasty and easy Palak and Baingan Bhaji Resipe Shared By: Ranju, Fiji
- 1bunch spinach
- 1egg plant
- 4gloves garlic
- Half onion
- salt – to taste
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Wash the vegetables and chop, than set aside.
- Put the oil in a pan, put chopped onion, crush garlic, red chilli and eggplant and mix well.
- Then add mustard seeds and cummin seeds, mix and cook for 5 minutes in a low flame and after add spinach and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until the eggplant is well cooked.
- Then take it off the flame and you can eat with roti or even with bread, it’s really nice and yummy.