Try this easy tasty and quick peri peri rice recipe with pakladies.com and serve with grilled chicken. This rice can be prepared with shop brought peri peri sauce but we already uploaded homemade peri peri sauce, that means everybody can cook this recipe without any excuse.
Peri Peri Rice Recipe
- Boiled rice – 1/2 kg
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- Capsicum – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Chicken stock – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Peri peri sauce – 4 tbsp
- Seedless Tomato – 1 chopped
- First of all boil rice with salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and set aside.
- Then heat up oil in a pan and stir fry capsicum and take it out from the oil.
- Then in same oil add garlic and stir fry, then add turmeric powder, peri peri sauce, mix well.
- Now add chicken stock and boiled rice, mix and cook on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When rice are done, add capsicum and chopped tomato.
- Serve with peri peri chicken.