Peshawari Karahi Gosht Recipe: English - Urdu | Pak Ladies
Peshawari Karahi Gosht Recipe: English – Urdu
Peshawari Karahi Gosht Recipe
- Lamb – ½ kg
- Tomato – 6
- Fried and crushed cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 3
- Onion – 1
- Salt – to taste or 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Dry fenugreek – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper crushed – ½ tsp
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Take a wok, add ghee and sauté onion, then add lamb and ginger garlic paste, fry for 2 to 3 minutes, cover and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Then add 1 cup water and let it cook until done, also add chopped tomato, salt, red chilli powder and green chillies.
- Then add lightly blended yogurt and let it cook.
- When its done, put fenugreek leaves, fresh coriander, cumin seeds and black pepper, put on dum for 5 minutes.
- Serve with peshawari naan.