Try this Unique Peshawari Murgh Recipe cooked with Bighar and Naan pieces…
Peshawari Murgh Recipe
- Chicken – 1kg
- Tomato paste – 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Green chilli – 2 tsp (chopped)
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Ground brown onion – 1
- Whole garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Tandoori naan – 1
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Chopped garlic – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – ¼ tsp
- Whole red chilli – 6
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Oil – ¼ cup (fry all these spices in oil and you bighar is ready)
- Marinate chicken with tomato paste, salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and green chilli, and leave for half an hour.
- Then take a pan, add oil, heat it up, fry onion until golden brown.
- Now take out brown onion from oil and ground them.
- In same oil put whole masala, marinated chicken and fry until oil separates.
- Now add 3 cups of water and cook, when evaporates, add naan slices and cook for 10 minutes. When it’s done, pour in a serving dish, then on top, add yogurt, bighar, green chilli, fresh coriander and serve.