Whenever we travel to northern areas in Pakistan, we would like to try peshawari tikka. Now you can make this simple but delicious peshawari tikka recipe at home.
Peshawari Tikka Recipe
- Mutton – 1 kg cut in small cubes
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Ajwain – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Yogurt – 1 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Apply all above ingredients on mutton pieces and leave for 6 to 8 hours, or leave it overnight in the fridge.
- Take out from the fridge before cooking.
- Then skew on skewers and BBQ or grill.
- Really tasty and soft peshawari tikka ready to serve.