Pina Colada Slush. This smoothie-like drink captures the creamy goodness of everyone’s favourite tropical cocktail. Healthy and nourishes drink.
Pina Colada Slush
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place pineapple into freezer; freeze until firm (about 1 hour).
- Remove from freezer; let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine juice and cream in a blender.
- With blender on, add pineapple and ice cubes, 1 at a time; process until smooth.
- Add yogurt; process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Also try this: Pineapple and Strawberry Milkshake