Pithi Wali Kachori Recipe
Pithi wali Kachori is the most demamnding kachori on Eid, which is why there is always a long line at the kachori shop. Pithi wali kachori useually served with dum ka keema so why not try at home on this Eid and enjoy with your family and friends.
- Flour – ½ kg
- Oil – 170 gm or 1 1/4 tea cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water – 200 gm
Method for dough:
- Take a bowl, add water, oil and salt, mix well and make dough with this water mixture.
- Cover and leave for half an hour.
- Then divide the dough in small portions and make ball.
- Now prepare the filling.
Ingredients for Filling:
- Daal mash flour or paste – 100 grams
- Chaat masala – 1 tsp
- Red Chilli powder – 2 pinch
- Salt – 2 pinch
Method for filling:
Mix all above ingredients in daal flour and make thick paste with little bit of water.
- Now roll out the balls and place 1/4 tsp of filling in the centre of the rolled chapattis and join
the corners and seal the ends.
- Repeat with all the balls and keep aside in greased plate.
- Heat up oil for deep frying.
- Then flatten the balls by lightly pressing using your palm and deep fry on low heat until golden and
- Serve with dum ka keema.