- Onion chopped – 1 medium
- Eggplant chopped – 1
- Capsicum chopped – 1
- Spring onion from green part- 1 cup
- Spinach chopped – 1 cup
- Red Crushed Chilli- ½ tsp
- Salt as taste
- Oregano- ½ tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Tomato puree or pizza sauce– as required
- Red Fresh Chilli – 2
- cheddar cheese – as requird
- Take the pan and put some oil and heat it up.
- Then put in onion and sauté, then add capsicum, then add eggplant and fry well until eggplant is done a little bit.
- Then add oregano and cook then put red fresh chilli and red crushed chilli and fry.
- Then put spinach and spring onion (green part) and then add tomato sauce or pizza sauce and mix well.
- Let it cool down otherwise the paratha will tear.
- Now fill this filling and cheddar cheese crushed in pizza dough and make paratha on frying pan with a little oil and serve hot.
Note: this vegetable filling can be used for pizza toppings.
Ingredients For Pizza Dough
- Plain flour – 2 cup
- Baking powder – 3 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Cooking oil – as required
Mix all ingredients with milk or water and make dough and keep a side for at least 30 min.