Abdominal, shoulders, chest, lower back, buttocks, thighs
- Start by lying face down on the ground or use an exercise mat . Place your elbows and forearms underneath your chest.
- Press up to balance on your forearms and toes. Pull your abs in so your lower back does not sag and your hips do not drop.
- Focus on keeping your torso straight and your abs pulled in to support you. Hold for 10 counts.
- Hold this position *focusing on tightening your abs* until you can no longer maintain a flat bridge.
- For beginners, start with 10 seconds
- Return to start position.