Prawn Sandwich: English - Urdu Recipe Pak Ladies
Prawn Sandwich: English – Urdu Recipe
- Prawns – 300g
- Mayonnaise – 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup – ¼ cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce – 1 to 2 drops
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 2tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tsp
- First clean and wash the prawns and put them in a strainer.
- Take a pan and put oil and fry prawns with salt and 1 tsp lemon, also add red crushed chilli and stir fry.
- Take it of the heat and chop them. Now take a bowl and put mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, lemon juice and black pepper, mix all.
- Add chopped prawns in this mixture and apply on bread slices and cut them in different shapes and serve these yummy sandwiches to your family.