Prevent Hair Loss Tip by Dr Khurram
Hair loss is a natural process, but too much loss is no good. Hair is a living protein, and as with any part of our bodies we must be sure to maintain proper health to optimize the chances of continuing to grow a healthy head of hair. Proper nutrition is vital to hair loss prevention, since the hair is a living and growing part of the body’s system. A healthy balanced diet and exercise will all aid in your hair loss prevention efforts.
Here is a mask for hair loss, you need:
- ½ kg egg oil
- 1 ground onion
- Hand full ground almond
- 5g Clobestol Propionate Cream
- And some Liquorice powder
- Mix them well and put under the sun for 24 hours.
- Massage three times a week in your hair, leave for at least 30 minutes, then wash with shikakai, amla and reetha.
- Your hair will be luscious, soft and strong.