Professional Facial at Home
When you do not have time for a facial but your skin is in serious need of help, then do-it-yourself, at-home facial. Here are five Steps to Giving Yourself the perfect and professional facial at home. Facial stimulating the blood flow to aid the flow of oxygen and helps with dull, life lee and congested skin. You will also have glowing skin
Pull your hair back; it’s time to get started!
- Remove dirt and oil from the skin’s surface by gently washing the face and neck with a skin type-appropriate cleanser.
- Exfoliation helps by unblocking the surface of the skin, thereby allowing products to penetrate the skin better.
- Apply a gentle face scrub to damp skin and massage into the skin with your fingertips.
- Do this for about 30 seconds and rinse.
- Warmth softens the skin, increases circulation, and also promotes better product penetration.
- To steam at home, you can use towels soaked in hot water (be sure to check the temperature of towels before putting them anywhere near your face).
- Another way to steam at home is to drape a towel over your head and stand above a steaming pot of water.
- Choose a mask that is appropriate for your skin type and follow package directions.
- Be sure to use toner after the mask has been removed.
- Apply moisturizer and eye cream.
- Remember to use a moisturizer with sun protection if your DIY facial takes place during the day.